Let’s face it, we all have the dread of forgetting the password and ending up with the cell phone completely locked. It also happens, for fear of misplacing his mobile, to block it using the “standard” anti-theft function. Except that here you are, you no longer know how to unlock it. Don’t panic, we have a quick solution to overcome this setback.
Your new Smartphone is being repaired? Lucky you kept the old one handy. It will save you for a while. The catch: when you turn it on, you realize that you had completely forgotten the unlock password. Obviously, you have so many figures in your head, that this one simply escaped you. So you would like to know how to unlock your cell phone, right? You just have to follow the few steps that we are going to reveal to you.
In the event that you absolutely do not remember the unlock password for your Android Smartphone, it is possible to remove this blockage by carrying out a complete reset of the device via Recovery. This is a menu accessible outside of Android that allows you to perform various “advanced” operations on the device, including resetting it. However, it is better to specify that a complete reset necessarily leads to the loss of all data on the device.
- Before you can access the recovery, you need to turn off the device.
- Once off, press and hold the power and volume up keys.
- When the brand logo appears, release the power key and continue holding the volume up key.
- After a few seconds, the recovery menu will appear, with several items at your disposal.
- To perform a full reset of the device, select the Wipe data / Clear data item using the volume keys.
- Confirm the selection with the Power key and confirm the operation by selecting the “yes” item with the Power key.
- Once done, select the “Restart” item to restart your device. From there, you will have to do a new configuration.
If, on the other hand, you have an iPhone and you have forgotten the unlock code, you will have to act differently, by using the “Find my iPhone” function. Unfortunately, even in this case, you will necessarily have to reset the device and lose all the data on it.
- To access this feature, go to the iCloud website and sign in to your Apple ID, which must be the same as the one used on the iPhone.
- Once on the main iCloud page, click Find iPhone and re-enter your Apple ID password if prompted.
- Once inside the “Find my iPhone” screen, click on the “All devices” item at the top and in the menu that appears on the screen, click on the item relating to the iPhone that you want to unlock.
- Within seconds, a map will unfold and show you the location of your iPhone. Likewise, a side menu will appear with some functions available to you.
- In this case, all you have to do is click on the “Initialize iPhone” icon and from the pop-up window that appears on the screen, click on the Initialize button.
- The full restore of your iPhone will begin after a few seconds.
- Once the reset is complete, you can proceed with setting up the device again by re-entering your Apple ID and, if available, you can even restore a previously made backup.
Alternatively, you can also connect iPhone to computer and reset it via DFU mode. To enter DFU mode, perform the following manipulation:
1.Press the power button for 3 seconds.
2.Hold the home and power buttons for 10 seconds.
3.Release the power button and continue to hold the home button for 15-20 seconds.
Of course, removing the unlock password does not mean removing the Apple ID password, which still needs to be entered to use the device.
Read also What happens when you type 2667 on your phone? The little-known trick that makes life easier
#Comment #déverrouiller #facilement #nimporte #quel #téléphone #Appuyez #juste #sur #bouton